How do I register my student(s) at Eagle Ridge Elementary?


  • For next year (24-25 Kindergarten Only) - All registration is now completed online. For Kindergarten registration, please click HERE.
  • For next year (24-25, grades 1-6) -  All registration is completed online. For new and current students, please click HERE


What do I need to complete Online Registration at Eagle Ridge Elementary?

  • A copy of your identification
  • A copy of your student's immunizations
  • A copy of your student's birth certificate
  • Proof of residence: a Lease Agreement or Warranty Deed/Deed of Trust (We cannot use a bill or driver's license as proof of residence.)
  • Any legal paperwork (Custody, Name Change, Guardianship, etc.)

What if I don't have a copy of the birth certificate?

  • A copy of a passport will be accepted.

What if I don't have a copy of my student's immunizations?

  • Federal law requires a copy of immunizations to start school. Call Enrollment Services with questions at 720-433-0095.

What if we are living with friends or family?

  • The family you are living with will need to complete a Verified Proof of Residency Form. This form will need to be notarized and they will need to attach their own proof of residence to the form as well. Please contact Enrollment Services at 720-433-0095.

What if we are living in a hotel?

  • A copy of your room receipt will suffice for Proof of Residence.

What if we are in the process of purchasing a home?

  • We can take a copy of your Purchase Agreement, and once you have closed on your house we will require a Warranty Deed/Deed of Trust.
Why was my online application denied?
  • You must upload all required documents for your application to be accepted. You can log back in to upload any missing documents.

How soon can my student(s) start?

  • Once Enrollment Services has processed your completed application, our registrar, Kellie Ritter, will follow up with you. Typically during the school year it will be 2 days after your completed registration is processed.

What if I live out of District or out of the boundary area but want to apply to Eagle Ridge Elementary?

How do I find information about Transportation, signing up for bus passes and bus routes?

  • You can sign up for a bus pass using the EngagED site (same site you will use for Express Check In).  For Bus Routes and more information on pricing, you can  refer to the District transportation site

More questions? Call Enrollment Services at 720-433-0095 or the Eagle Ridge Front Office at 303-387-7075 or email Kellie Ritter at [email protected].